President Obama just released his workout playlist while being a guest editor for WIRED November issue. Now, Michelle Obama has orchestrated the “Lets Move!” initiative but Obama isnt too many steps away from the gym himself.
POTUS dropped his must have playlist to stay in shape and it varies from pop classics from the Black Eye Peas to funkadelic soulful jams from back in the day. This may is just full of surprises and we are here for all of them. What artist wouldnt KILL to be on this list?
Check out his workout playlist below:
1. Black Eyed Peas: “Let’s Get It Started” (Spike Mix)
2. Nina Simone: “Sinnerman”
3. Sting: “If You Love Somebody Set Them Free”
4. Isley Brothers: “Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2,”
5. Icona Pop: “Emergency”
6. Forro in the Dark: “Perro Loco”
7. Beyoncé: “Get Me Bodied” (Extended Mix)
8. Jay Z & Drake: “Off That”
9. Bob Marley and the Wailers: “Could You Be Loved”
10. Courtney Barnett: “Elevator Operator”
Which is your favorite?